Smoother, healthier looking skin is just a few peels away. Using the same solution recommended by doctors and used by dermatologists, you can minimize acne scars, wrinkles, and fine lines fast using Glycolic Acid. One facial peel at a high end beauty spa costs $150 to $300, but now you can do them yourself using our medical strength solution. Glycolic acid serves as a catalyst for the formation of new collagen, which will reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Its small molecular size allows it to penetrate the outer layer of skin, allowing it to slip beneath the epidermis, to reach the collagen fibers below. This results in 15%-25% thickening over 12 weeks.
- Dissolves Acne Plugs & Eliminates Acne Scars
- Treats hyper-pigmentation, skin discolorations, sun/age/dark spots, rosacea and melasma
- Repairs Blemished Skin, Blackheads, Comedones
- Brightens & lightens skin, evening out skin tones
- Improves skin elasticity and the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Improves skin hydration, moisture, and texture
- Exfoliates dull, dead surface skin for immediate clarity
- Rejuvenates and smooths skin, promoting a younger and healthier complexio
With our Glycolic Acid you can rejuvenate your skin by loosening the bonds that hold dead skin cells to your skin and stimulate collagen and new fresh skin growth. Our peels do not contain any dyes, preservatives, fragrances or other unnecessary ingredients.
Directions for use :
- Cleanse face and neck area with an oil free cleanser.
- Prepare your skin with a 50/50 water and alcohol combination for a more even application.
- Apply the acid to your face and neck with a cotton ball, applying pressure in problem areas.
- Allow the solution to set into skin for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water. If you feel the acid was too strong for your skin, use a 50/50 water and baking soda neutralizing solution.
- Apply a good skin hydrating, healing moisturizer – we recommend our Pure Aloe Vera Gel for faster healing and best results.
- Repeat the process once or twice a week, based on your skin sensitivity. Do not over use.